WE ARE THE TOP-RATED PRIVATE TEQUILA TOUR COMPANY IN GUADALAJARA.
Our private tour does not only mean it will be exclusively for your party; it means the distilleries visited are different than the ones visited on the small group tour version.
While we carefully select those for the group tour, the ones chosen for the private tour are a notch above and exclusive-access. A truly unique experience!
The private version offers you more flexibility, personalized attention, no waiting on the rest of the group and a schedule tailored to your needs.
Both distilleries visited are family-owned and have long standing tradition of producing tequila; one was established in 1904. Once in a while, you may have the chance to meet the producers or distillery owners and exchange with them.
The Tour is all-yours: photo stops, breaks and return time are at your convenience. Most importantly, you have the guide’s full attention; there’s no “sharing” with other people!
Unlike the group tour, we come directly for you and head straight to the first stop - you do not have to wait for the rest of the participants to be picked up. You can also start the tour from Tequila.
This tour is ideal for couples and small groups of friends, family and co-workers. Wedding Anniversary, honeymoon, birthday, bachelor(ette) party - whatever your reason to celebrate, we can help make your special occasion even more memorable!
Our tours start in Guadalajara as our guides and vehicle fleet is located there. For a private tour of 2-3 people or more, on the same reservation the tour can start in Chapala, Ajijic or Tequila at an extra cost.
It can also start from the Guadalajara airport if those minimum requirements are met (for an additional cost).
Families travelling with children* are welcome! We will dedicate a private transportation unit for your party. (NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY.)
*The legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years; we are aware that this may vary from one country to another but we strictly abide by the law. We welcome minors of age on the tour, but they are notallowed under any circumstance to participate in the tequila tastings. Minors of age are under the responsibility and care of their parents or guardian.
Itinerary Private Tour
· Departure from 9:00 am to 10:30 am from your hotel in Guadalajara and drive to the first stop. The departure time is set earlier to try to be in synch with the active production hours of the first distillery visited;
· Visit of the first distillery established in 1904. This company is a proud member of the Tequila Interchange Project, an initiative supporting the biodiversity of agaves in the region (bat friendly); Destileria Cascahuin folds history and tradition into every batch.
· Tasting of all tequilas crafted at the distillery (including blanco, reposado, añejo and extra-añejo)
· Guided visit of one of the museums of the region to further deepen your knowledge of the industry evolution (given that this is a public building, its entrance is subject to varying opening hours and private events);
· Traditional lunch in a small Mexican local restaurant;
· Stroll in the downtown of Tequila to see its main attractions and additional tasting in boutique stores;
· Visit of the second distillery and tasting of their premium line of tequilas;
· Photo stop in an agave field;
· Return to Guadalajara around 6:30-7:00 pm (the times are approximate and subject to traffic conditions).
All items listed on the itinerary will be covered
the order in which they appear is subject to change to allow for maximum flexibility.
Prices as follows for the Private Tour Version :
Adult $275 USD
Senior $245 USD
Youth (13-17) $175 USD
Children (6-12) $115 USD
Infant under 5 years old travel for free
** A MINIMUM OF 2 PARTICIPANTS IS REQUIRED**
NO BLACK OUT DATES: Our tequila Tours are available all around the year. We recommend reserving in advance for weekends and special Holidays.
It’s important to read the terms and conditions section before you book any of our Tequila tour versions
Please note that in order to prevent overbookings, our reservation system only displays availability starting two days after today’s date, however:
Looking for an immediate answer? Please send us a WhatsApp:
Office Hours: 10:00 am- 2:00 pm 4:00 -6:00 pm Monday to Friday
Mexico Central Time Zone
There's a tequila for everyone. Find which tequilas are right for you.
Each tequila has its own "flavor fingerprint," and each person has his or her own flavor preferences. Our propietary matching algorithm uses nine different characteristics to find the best matches for you. And, it gets smarter the more you use it. Download the app today - it's free - and let the Tequila Matchmaker figure out your own flavor preferences.