THE SAME GREAT TOUR
ONLY IN A PRIVATE VERSION
YOUR GROUP. YOUR PACE. YOUR SCHEDULE. NO SHARING.
This one is a distinctive and unique private tequila tour for couples and small groups of friends, family and co-workers.
Wedding Anniversary, honeymoon, birthday, bachelor(ette) party, corporate event - Whatever your reason to celebrate, we can help make your special occasion even more memorable!
The distilleries visited are distinct from the ones visited on the group tour. Their access is exclusive and with invitation only; meaning there is no one else present at the same time.
Both are family-owned and runned; one has been producing tequila for over 112 years.
The private tour is always guided by our beat and most experienced guide, assuring you to get a Tequila Rockstar to show you around.
You may have the chance to meet the producers or distillery owners and exchange with them.
You set the pace of the tour – it can be as fast or as slow as you want. Hungry early? Having regrets about not buying that bottle of tequila at one of the store boutiques? Don’t like yourself in the picture and wish to take more shots? Dinner reservations at a fixed hour? More visiting to do in Guadalajara?
The Tour is all-yours: photo stops, breaks, lunch and return time are at your convenience.
Most importantly, you have the guide’s full attention; there’s no “sharing” with other people!
We come for you at your door and leave you at the end of the day where you choose, either back at your hotel or apartment, at a shopping area, a restaurant, a bar (in Guadalajara, Zapopan or Tlaquepaque only)…
Unlike the group tour, we come directly for you and head straight to Tequila - you do not have to wait for the rest of the participants to be picked up.
You can choose the departure time from 9:00 am to 10:30 am.
Upon receiving a reservation for a private tour, we immediately close off the availability to ensure that no one else can be added to your party.
In short, the private version offers you: exclusive visit to different distilleries than the ones visited on the group tour, more flexibility, personalized attention, no waiting on the rest of the group and a schedule tailored to your needs.
Prices as follows for the Private Tour Version :
Adult $200 USD
Senior $155 USD
Youth (13-17) $105 USD
Infant (6-12) $75 USD
** A MINIMUM OF 2 PARTICIPANTS IS REQUIRED**
Itinerary Private Tour:
· Departure at 9:00 am to 10:30 am from your hotel and drive to Tequila. The departure time is set earlier to be in synch with the active production hours of the first distillery visited
· Visit of the first distillery (Cascahuin, established in 1904)
· Tasting of all tequilas crafted at distillery (including añejo) using specially designed Riedel flutes
· Visit of the second distillery (Tequila Selecto de Amatitán)
· Tasting of their lines of tequilas (including anejo and extra-añejo)
· Stop at the Tequila Canyon for a different view on the agave landscape.
· Visit of the Tequila National Museum (given that this is a public building, its entrance is subject to varying opening hours and private events)
· Lunch in a traditional market on Tequila
· Stroll in the downtown of Tequila and tasting of extra añejos tequilas in boutiques
· Visit of the oldest industrial area of Tequila, including the remains of one of the town’s first distilleries
· Return to Guadalajara
NO BLACK OUT DATES: Our tequila Tours are available all around the year. We recommend reserving 6 to 8 weeks in advance for weekends and special Holidays.
It’s important to read the terms and conditions section before you book any of our Tequila tour versions
IMPORTANT: Please note that in order to prevent overbookings, our reservation system only displays availability starting two days after today’s date, however: