The private version offers you: exclusive visit to different distilleries than the ones visited on the group tour, more flexibility, personalized attention, no waiting on the rest of the group and a schedule tailored to your needs.
This tour is ideal for couples and small groups of friends, family and co-workers. Wedding Anniversary, honeymoon, birthday, bachelor(ette) party - whatever your reason to celebrate, we can help make your special occasion even more memorable!
Both distilleries visited are family-owned and have long standing tradition of producing tequila; one was established in 1904. Once in a while, you may have the chance to meet the producers or distillery owners and exchange with them.
The Tour is all-yours: photo stops, breaks and return time are at your convenience. Most importantly, you have the guide’s full attention; there’s no “sharing” with other people!
Unlike the group tour, we come directly for you and head straight to the first stop - you do not have to wait for the rest of the participants to be picked up. You can also start the tour from Tequila.
Prices as follows for the Private Tour Version :
Adult $200 USD
Senior $155 USD
Youth (13-17) $105 USD
Infant (6-12) $75 USD
** A MINIMUM OF 2 PARTICIPANTS IS REQUIRED**
Upon receiving a reservation for a private tour, we immediately close off the availability to ensure that no one else can be added to your party.
Itinerary Private Tour:
· Departure from 9:00 am to 10:30 am from your hotel in Guadalajara and drive to the first stop. If you are staying at a hotel in Tequila, the tour can also start from there. The departure time is set earlier to be in synch with the active production hours of the first distillery visited;
· Visit of the first distillery established in 1904. This company is a proud member of the Tequila Interchange Project, an initiative supporting the biodiversity of agaves in the region (bat friendly);
· Tasting of all tequilas crafted at the distillery (including blanco, reposado, añejo and extra-añejo) using specially designed Riedel flutes;
· Guided visit of one of the museums of the region to further deepen your knowledge of the industry evolution (given that this is a public building, its entrance is subject to varying opening hours and private events);
· Traditional lunch in a small Mexican local restaurant;
· Stroll in the downtown of Tequila to see its main attractions and additional tasting in boutique stores;
· Stop at the first independent tasting room in Tequila where a courtesy signature cocktail will be offered (exclusively from Wednesday to Sunday);
· Visit of the second distillery and tasting of their premium line of tequilas;
· Photo stop in an agave field;
· Return to Guadalajara around 6:30-7:00 pm (the times are approximate and subject to traffic conditions).
All items listed on the itinerary will be covered
the order in which they appear is subject to change to allow for maximum flexibility.
NO BLACK OUT DATES: Our tequila Tours are available all around the year. We recommend reserving in advance for weekends and special Holidays.
It’s important to read the terms and conditions section before you book any of our Tequila tour versions
IMPORTANT: Please note that in order to prevent overbookings, our reservation system only displays availability starting two days after today’s date, however: